Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Good Old Fashion Hand Spanking!

Last night Chris and I were watching television and when the first commercial came on he ordered my pants to come off and then placed me over his knee and gave me the hand spanking of my life. Most of the hand spankings that Chris has ever gave me were just enough to warm me up for one of the implements. Last night though he have me one hell of an erotic hand spanking. I had to keep reminding myself that he didn't have a paddle in his hand because the pain that my bottom was feeling sure matched that of the hairbrush paddle. It was a pleasant reminder that he can spank me hard enough with just his hand, he doesn't need a paddle around to teach me a good lesson.

1 comment:

Purple Angel said...

Hi Erin,
I enjoyed your blog very much. Excellent posts.